Empowered Performance PT
Empowered Performance PT is here to provide active individuals the time, attention and expertise they deserve, to get back to the activities they love as quickly and efficiently as possible.
Dr. Matias Haller
Born in Dublin, Ireland and raised in Geneva, Switzerland, he moved to Boston, MA to attend Northeastern University where he received his Bachelors in Movement & Rehabilitation Sciences and his Doctorate of Physical Therapy.
Originally an avid soccer player, he became passionate about basketball in high school and was part of the Swiss Olympic Development Team where he had the opportunity to play in tournaments across Europe. These days, he enjoys spending time in the gym, traveling around the U.S., hanging out with his puppy and getting out on the golf course.
His approach to treatment involves a deep understanding of movement patterns, postural orientations and asymmetries as they relate to our biomechanics, function and performance.
- Dry Needling Certified (American Academy of Manipulative Therapy)
- Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist (National Strength & Conditioning Institute)
- Pelvis Restoration (Postural Restoration Institute)
- Myokinematic Restoration (Postural Restoration Institute)
- Postural Respiration (Postural Restoration Institute)
- Impingement & Instability (Postural Restoration Institute)
- Human Matrix (Zac Cupples)