Empowered Performance PT
Dr. Matias Haller
My name is Matias, I’m a Doctor of Physical Therapy, and the founder of Empowered Performance PT. I was born just outside of Dublin, Ireland and moved to Boston, MA to attend Northeastern University where I received my Bachelors in Movement & Rehabilitation Sciences, and my Doctorate of Physical Therapy. When I’m not in the clinic I enjoy traveling, staying active and will eat just about anything!
Disappointed with the current landscape of Physical Therapy, I founded Empowered Performance PT to provide active individuals the time and attention they deserve, to get back to the activities they love as quickly and efficiently as possible.
My approach to treatment involves a deep understanding of human anatomy, movement patterns and asymmetries as they relate to our biomechanics, function and performance. My treatment philosophy is to empower you with the tools you need to achieve your goals, with a thorough, systematic and progressive treatment program.
- Dry Needling Certified (American Academy of Manipulative Therapy)
- Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist (National Strength & Conditioning Institute)
- Pelvis Restoration (Postural Restoration Institute)
- Myokinematic Restoration (Postural Restoration Institute)
- Postural Respiration (Postural Restoration Institute)
- Impingement & Instability (Postural Restoration Institute)
- Human Matrix (Zac Cupples)
- Monday :7:00am - 6:00pm
- Tuesday :7:00am - 7:00pm
- Wednesday :7:00am - 6:00pm
- Thursday :7:00am - 7:00pm
- Friday :7:00pm - 4:00pm
- Saturday :9:00am - 2:00pm
Note: Location hours may be subject to change during holidays. Please call to confirm our hours if you’re looking to come in on a holiday, or during the holiday season. Contact Us for more information.